2013 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews 5

2013 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

2013 Toyota RAV4 LE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
54,718 of 54,849 people found this review helpful
New to Toyota
By nicolelyn19 on 03/04/13 07:32 AM (PST)

2013 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased a new Rav4 last month and so far I am very happy with this purchase. It is very comfortable and has many great features.

Great compact option
By steelrain on 03/03/13 19:39 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have had my Rav for 2 weeks and 1,700 miles and am very impressed. My job requires a lot of traveling and I traded my 2012 Silverado White Diamond Edt for it and could not be happier. I have driven a full size truck for the last 10yrs and was afraid at first about trading in on what is considered a compact suv. My mileage at the moment is 24mpg with all highway, which is a great improvement over the 15 I was getting w/my Silverado. The interior space is very surprising and comfortable. It has plenty of power for interstate driving and more features than I would have ever expected for the price I got it for. I would check it out if you want something thats practical and comfortable.

Perfect Step Down
By pschell on 02/22/13 13:02 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2010 Tundra for the all new Rav4 and couldn't be happier! I LOVED my truck, but I DIDN'T love parking it, filling it up with gas, paying the $500 car tags every year, so on and so on. I am really loving all the money I have already saved, how easy it is to park and I am shocked at how comfortable the car and ride is in comparison to my Tundra (which I consider to be the best I've ever experienced). I am so happy I got the Rav4 and totally recommend it!

93 of 53,791 people found this review helpful
A FIRST CHOICE FOR SUV ENTRY
By vchheda on 02/18/13 19:31 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This vehicle was a dream come true with all the proper bells and whistles. Long have I dreamed of getting an compact SUV that does not drink gas like the regular SUVs. Toyota has made the right call by redesigning it into a competitive compact crossover, not only in design, but in features and personalization.