2013 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
We bought the car in mid-August. We really like the Blind Spot Monitor option. Also, an unexpected but convenient feature is that the music files on a USB drive can be played back directly. We also like the memory function of the driverÂs seat. Our main complaint is that the ride is really bumpy, even bumpier than my 20-year-old Corolla. Another thing is that the air outlets have begun to make an abnormal sound when switching the air flow from the setting of upper body and feet to the setting of upper body. Since the car has less than 2000 miles on it and it already got a problem, I really question the long term reliability of this vehicle.
1. Being able to directly play music files on a USB drive
2. The optional Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
3. Backup camera
4. DriverÂs seat with memory function
5. Fog light
6. The air conditioning seems quick and strong
1. A smoother ride
2. Why there is no headlight indicator on the instrument cluster?
3. The ÂsportÂ button should be easier to reach
4. Put a compass in the rear-view mirror
5. The 2014 RAV4 will offer a new Technology Package including a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Land Departure Alert and Auto High Beam. Why some features not available in 2013 model?