Used 2013 Toyota RAV4 SUV Consumer Reviews - 55 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:

Excellent car
By George

2013 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

good
By Thông

2013 Toyota RAV4 SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I like...

Love this car.
By CCain

2013 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Wonderful car for both highway and city driving. Love the backup camera.
One negative is that the door locks indicators are not illuminated on the drivers side making it impossible to see at night.

SUPER SPORTY
By Pat

2013 Toyota RAV4 SUV XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just traded in my 2013 RAV 4 XLE for the 2016 RAV 4 SE model. I love the performance of this vehicle. It handles much better taking corners than the XLE. I got the metallic gray with the black and cinnamon leather interior. I feel like I am sitting in a sports car because the front seat hugs your body, making it very comfortable. I also received 3 months of satellite radio for free, which is great! The tires are wider and the rims are really sporty! I only had my car for 2 days so I don't have any complaints! Very satisfied customer!

Wondering about your RAV 4
By Christopher Taylor

2013 Toyota RAV4 SUV XLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

First off let me say that Toyota make pretty durable vehicles, this is my second one and the first one ran until the 250,000 mark. I bought my 2013 RAV4 XLE at my local Toyota dealership and was impressed by the design and interior; both really well done.I have two kids and this vehicle really has the space to pack around the family on vacations and your day to day travel. All in all the only complaint I have is, I wish the RAV4 had a little more power, when you put this vehicle in sport mode it feels like it has more acceleration and is much more responsive on the gas. If you prefer to save more gas then the ECO mode is great just you can feel the vehicle bog down. Town and short trips I suggest the sports mode, long travel eco will allow you to pass at least one more gas station if you had it in sports mode on the highway.