So far so good...
By SevanSins on
2012 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I purchased this 2012 Toyota Rav4 Sport 5 days ago and am quite pleased that I did. So far the ride has been smooth, telling how well the suspension handles rougher patches of road. The engine is quite capable, making it easy to merge onto the highway. The interior is slightly dated, but some aftermarket products such as nav and higher quality speakers will give the simple interior a good sprucing up. The cargo volume exceeds standards. I'm an avid golfer as well as a hockey player, so space was a priority for me. I am quite pleased with the rugged exterior looks minus the tire of the Sport. Haven't had any issues yet, and with the Toyota name, hoping to not have any period.
Favorite Features
Favorite feature has to be the cargo volume. Going from a two door coupe to this has been a drastic change. I find the swing-out door easy to use. However, I live in a city where parallel parking isn't the norm, so I can see how this would pose an issue, but for me it works!
Suggested Improvements
Update the interior. While all the knobs and buttons work and are simplistic, the stereo is in need of an overhaul. This is where Toyota is far behind the Tuscon, Sorento and Sportage.