2012 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
my toyota rav 4 sport 4x2 .
By john_ufo on 07/30/12 15:08 PM (PDT)

2012 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

i bought the car april 16 and its 3 and half months later. i waited to gather more info for my review. the car overall is good. it runs smooth on normall roads . but in pot holes and going over train tracks jesus christ i thought my teeth fillings were going to come out . the car is kinda slow even for a 4 cyclnder. they conned me into buying the rav 4 with no money down and my finance rate at 6.00 so they got my payments as high as $ 355.83 a month for 75 months. but i got smarter in my old age and refinanced the rav at 2.00 percent with a bank in new york. so now my payments are $ 305.25 a month .

So far so good...
By SevanSins on 03/13/12 13:11 PM (PDT)

2012 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this 2012 Toyota Rav4 Sport 5 days ago and am quite pleased that I did. So far the ride has been smooth, telling how well the suspension handles rougher patches of road. The engine is quite capable, making it easy to merge onto the highway. The interior is slightly dated, but some aftermarket products such as nav and higher quality speakers will give the simple interior a good sprucing up. The cargo volume exceeds standards. I'm an avid golfer as well as a hockey player, so space was a priority for me. I am quite pleased with the rugged exterior looks minus the tire of the Sport. Haven't had any issues yet, and with the Toyota name, hoping to not have any period.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Toyota RAV4 Suv in VA is:

$121 per month*