2011 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Toyota should be more thoughtf

2011 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Review

Toyota should be more thoughtful
By B Young on

2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have only leased it for a couple of weeks, but so far it is nice to drive. The push button on and locking system seems a little buggy, but maybe I'm not used to it. I wish it got just a little better gas mileage, but it may get better. Right now it's about 23.5 on the highway. I wish it had rubber mats available. Carpet it a mess in Michigan.It handles well and seems peppy.I hate the tire on the back looks like a an unwanted growth and make the rear door a bit awkward. Could use a few more little compartments for junk and better cup holders. The heated seats need a rheostat. They are too hot.

Size, seat comfort and adjustability. Nice to drive.

Why do they take out the bluetooth and XM Radio when you get the Nav. Makes no sense. If I want Nav, I probably want bluetooth and and XM radio. Dealer had to install separately and bluetooth aftermarket not as good as factory. The Toyota Nav systems poor. Please contact Apple for how to do this.