Spirited Ride
By Nunsa on
2011 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I traded my Toyota Tacoma for the RAV4. I live all the features, the interior leg room is great, I'm 6' 4" and I have plenty of room. The seats are great, real comfortable. It's real fun to drive. I like most of the features: Sun roof, aux. ports. I would by this vehicle again!
Favorite Features
Sun Roof, Aux stereo jack, stereo, controls on steering wheel, stability control, 4x4, Interior room, mpg.
Suggested Improvements
Up front there should be more aux 12v jacks, the cup holders are in the way of the stability control button & 12v jack. The rear window should roll down. there should be an inside button to lock/unlock the rear hatch.
By badreligion
on 02/25/11 11:53 AM (PST)

There is a second 12v jack in the center console. Also, I am 6'3 and my 11 Rav4 is the only car I have ever owned that I can fit an adult comfortably behind me when I drive.

By luvtoyota10
on 04/16/11 06:19 AM (PDT)

OH GREAT! im thinking about leasing one thats a 4cyl 4x4. My local dealer has a green one with a grey interior and 4x4. I think im going out there today. Thanks for the review, Nunsa.

By windman3
on 12/03/11 17:45 PM (PST)

I'm beginning to wonder who writes these comments. I have the RAV4, 4x4, 4 cylinder... I'm 5'8", and I CAN'T STRETCH OUT MY LEGS WHEN I'M DRIVING, even with the seat as far back it will go. That's right. After 100 miles or so on the freeway my left leg is cramping up--because I have to keep it bent in an uncomfortable position. No way anyone 6'3 could be comfortable in this thing, unless he's a pretzel!