2011 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: No disappointment here!

2011 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Review

No disappointment here!
By patman5150 on

2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

it is hard to go wrong with Toyota, and my recent RAV4 purchase is no exception. I am glad that Toyota has made the RAV4 a little bigger than past years. I looked seriously at the Equinox and Terrain SUVs, but the RAV4 won me over. While some of the displays & gadgets on the interior are not as nice as GM, I feel it is a minor issue. The 4cyl is refined and peppy. The overall ride is smooth. The cabin is relatively quiet and quite spacious. The 2 things I feel Toyota could improve are the steering wheel, its layout is uncomfortable (for me anyway), and the electric steering in not where it should be. the steering feels very "heavy" - like turning 350lb wheels. Overall very satisfied!

Smart Key kelyless entry Bluetooth Storage features in cargo area Sound system Overall Toyota Quality

Steering Wheel design Electric steering refinement enhanced On board display - remaining fuel & estimated mileage range