Still loving it!
By Sandra on
2010 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
This has been the most enjoyable auto I've owned. I love everything about it. I bought this RAV4 2010 in Oct. '09 after much anguish, having just bought a brand new Honda CR-V-EX. As soon as I drove the Honda off the lot, I knew I made the wrong decision. 6 weeks later and taking (an obvious) loss, I traded it for the RAV and have never regretted this costly mistake. It's a fun, comfortable vehicle to drive, has a lot of power (4 cyl.), handles beautifully and most of all, being single, feel extremely safe with any Toyota but especially the RAV 4. I've had it now for 7 months and I still have that new-owner-can't-wait-to- drive-it excitement about it.
Favorite Features
Love the sunroof. I love stepping into the vehicle instead of stepping up, then in (I'm 5'6"). And that goes for getting out too. The ride is smooth, it's got tons of power (and I'm in a 4 cyl.) and most of all, I especially love the back tailgate door swinging open instead of up! Much easier!
Suggested Improvements
The light choices on the instrument panel aren't sharp and hard to see. A backup camera (with any SUV) should be standard.