Lower gas mileage than stated
By mythai on
2010 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I've owned 10 Toyotas in 23 years and I've never had any problems with any one of my cars/SUVs. I leased the 2010 Rav4 Limited V6 because I wanted a small roomy SUV with good gas mileage. The good: It's roomy, has great power, its comfortable, good options, and handles very well. The bad: Lots of road noise (my 2009 Highlander is nearly silent). You hear just about every noise on the road. And so far, the gas mileage stinks! I have almost 3,000 miles on my car and the mpg has never been more than 20.3 mpg. I drive 85% hwy, no traffic, between 65-70 mph, and I'm not hard on acceleration or braking. My tires are normal & the dealer tells me the car is "just learning my driving habits", huh?!
Favorite Features
I think its one of the best looking small suvs out there. People are shocked at how roomy the interior is as it looks quite small from the outside. It drives very smoothly and has good pick up power (the V6).
Suggested Improvements
Nicer interior. Some materials in interior seems low quality. Lesson the interior road noise. The rear view camera is not in a good spot. The spare tire blocks the camera view so part of driver side is blocked. And switch the rear door to lift up, not to the side!