2010 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Love this vehicle!

2010 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Love this vehicle!
By Marilyn on

2010 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 5th Toyota and probably the most fun and most economical one I've owned so far. I bought it off the lot with the options that came with it and I was very pleased that it came with more than just basic options. It is great on gas, handles very well, easy to maneuver, surprisingly great pep for a 4 cylinder, tons of cargo space and storage, very user friendly with all dash controls and love the design and the Pacific Blue metallic is a beautiful color. I love that the rear door opens to the side rather than raise like a hatch-back, it makes loading and unloading so much easier. The only complaint I have would be that it didn't come with the rearview camera.

The overall look and performance of the vehicle are outstanding. It is so much fun to drive and doesn't drain my wallet. A lot of thought went into the design of the vehicle.

It would be nice if the rearview camera was standard equipment and the pockets in the front doors could be a little bit wider to accommodate water bottles, etc. Also it would be helpful if there were an extra set of anchoring hooks on the floor in the corners by the back door.