2010 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Happy with my purchase!

2010 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Happy with my purchase!
By lindseym1 on

2010 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got my 2010 RAV4 this September so it's only been 3 months but so far, so good. I traded in my 2004 RAV4, which I did enjoy driving as well. The 2010 is much roomier. I love how the backseat folds down so easily (I had to take the seats out in the '04), there is a lot of room in the back, and the drive itself is great- smooth and not a lot of road noise. My main complaints are the cupholders and lack of change drawer! I drive 50/50 highway/city and get ~22mpg. I wish this could be higher but I have the V6, 4 wheel drive so I guess that comes with the territory!

Comfortable seats, smooth drive, not a lot of road noise, roomy, easy to fold down seats (and they fold into the floor, providing a lot of room)

Change cupholders so they can be adjusted to beverage container size, put change drawer back to the left of the wheel

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By chippy55
on 01/24/11 16:32 PM (PST)

Leaving change in a vehicle is an invitation for miscreants to bust a window and steal it! As for cup-holders, I found that a plastic thingy that slides into the driver's side window is better for me than one in the middle, you might like it.