2010 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Happy with my purchase!

2010 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Happy with my purchase!
By lindseym1 on

2010 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got my 2010 RAV4 this September so it's only been 3 months but so far, so good. I traded in my 2004 RAV4, which I did enjoy driving as well. The 2010 is much roomier. I love how the backseat folds down so easily (I had to take the seats out in the '04), there is a lot of room in the back, and the drive itself is great- smooth and not a lot of road noise. My main complaints are the cupholders and lack of change drawer! I drive 50/50 highway/city and get ~22mpg. I wish this could be higher but I have the V6, 4 wheel drive so I guess that comes with the territory!

Comfortable seats, smooth drive, not a lot of road noise, roomy, easy to fold down seats (and they fold into the floor, providing a lot of room)

Change cupholders so they can be adjusted to beverage container size, put change drawer back to the left of the wheel
By chippy55
on 01/24/11 16:32 PM (PST)

Leaving change in a vehicle is an invitation for miscreants to bust a window and steal it! As for cup-holders, I found that a plastic thingy that slides into the driver's side window is better for me than one in the middle, you might like it.