2010 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Don't like instrument panel

2010 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Don't like instrument panel
By okos12 on

2010 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Instrument panel is dark. Can't see the clock in daylight. Same for the stereo. Storage for coins is open. Should have cover. When I plugged in GPS into power, could not use glass holder. I need the other glass holder for key. Hate that I can hardly see the clock. It has pale orange background and black numbers. Ugly plastic inside. Too manly. Really don't like the light color floor mats. Am using old ones from another car, because it would get dirty in no time Who would put creamy or light color floor mats in a car! The steering wheel is too small Mostly don't like all instrument panel is not illuminated enough. I kept turning the light in every position to see if clock can light up

Favorite Features

V6 is very powerful. Love it. Lots of room in the back. Really like the back carpet can be turned upside down, and it is the rubber up, and I just put in my bike, so it will not get dirty. I got Sandy Beach color outside. Very nice.

Suggested Improvements

Lose the ugly tire outside. Hate it. Have bright instruments lights. Upgrade cheap plastic inside. Cover up where coins are kept. Would like dark floor mats. SPARE KEY. What will happen when the battery dies in the middle of nowhere? I want to learn how to change it, and buy extra. Dealer said $5