Used 2010 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews - 130 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota RAV4

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:

Great RAV4
By Paul LaValley

2010 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

4RAV4
By Bob Clark

2010 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Best Toyota Dealer in the World
By Danny Rosado

2010 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Classic Toyota gave us a car buying experience that we will never forget. We drove in from Kentucky to visit with family, and to buy a car for a better value. We had looked at our Capital One email who referred us to classic Toyota in Waukegan. Once at the dealer we were met by Diana Romero who was our sales and leasing associate. Diana was friendly, knowledgeable, and she offered us coffee, snacks, and just had a wonderful personality. Diana gave us back our faith in car dealerships because of previous experiences we had vowed never to go to a dealership and purchase a car. We told Diana our monthly price range and she was able to stay within a close proximity to what we wanted, and she was very honest from the beginning about what Toyota financing could offer. I will definitely refer friends and family to that specific dealership. :)

Great SUV
By gh81

2010 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Upgraded from an Altima due to the arrival of my daughter. The V6 engine and transmission are oustanding. Interior is overall great, seats are comfortable, equipment on limited is generous. Trunk is very spacious and practical.

I purchased it on 43000km, now at 100000km. I've had a few surprising bills on it, specifically 3 shocks, a wheel bearing and a sticking parking brake cable, as well as a loose cable to the backup camera and an occasional glitch where a random radio button doesn't work.

The ride is at best acceptable but not as smooth as I'd hoped, I put the softest tires on possible which has helped too (the Toyo a20's were not good)

This will be my one and only RAV4, the thought of downgrading to a 4Cyl from the V6 is not appealing so when this needs to be replaced I'll get something else.

Starting Issue
By caboz

2010 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

4 times in the last 2 years the vehicle would not start because the brake pedal was locked and not moveable.