2009 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: WOW, I am Impressed with the R

2009 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Review

2009 Toyota RAV4 SUV

WOW, I am Impressed with the RAV4
By Hal on

2009 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our family decided on the 2009 Limited RAV4 after the first test drive. We were impressed with a quiet, smooth, and comfortable ride. We also enjoyed the extra space the vehicle provided. We doubted the gas mileage ratings, but after 2 months we believe! We live in a rural area of PA and are getting 28 mpg. On our first 12 hour trip, we got close to 30 mpg. We find the leather seats very comfortable and enjoy the bluetooth phone capabilities....no more worries about getting the phone up to the ear! Keyless entry is nice but can be confusing. I researched just about every available source and they all pointed to this vehicle. Limited with leather is more comfortable than the Base.

I am most impressed with the smooth, comfortable ride. Interior space in every direction: head, shoulders, legs, both front and rear. Lots of cargo space. Bluetooth is tops, leather seats are comfortable, moonroof is always essential. Rear seats can move back and forth and also recline.

Power seats for both driver and passenger is expected in a limited edition. Also miss my rain sensor wipers I had in past 2 vehicles. These are trivial improvements for an already terrific vehicle.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review