Toyota Rav4 Limited Grade = A-
By Randy on
2009 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
After one month, I am very pleased with my purchase of the 4cyl, as the 6cyl seemed way too much for such a light vehicle. The 4cyl is smoother when accelerating, and powerful enough when needing to pass on the highway. The leather seats are nicely cushioned in the front, but the rear seats are much more firm, making long trips surely less comfortable. I notice some road noise when traveling on the Interstate, but with the radio on I barely hear it. The ride is tremendous, as the suspension absorbs bumps well. Cargo space is awesome, including the hidden compartment for added space. Even with JBL upgrade, FM radio reception is still just okay, but XM satellite reception is much better.
Favorite Features
Love the dual glove compartments! 4cyl acceleration is smooth and plenty powerful, suspension is great, interior comfort is excellent in front seats with plenty of leg room given that I am 6'1". Plenty of cargo space, and getting 24-27 MPG. Fun vehicle to drive, with no regrets yet in buying it!
Suggested Improvements
Front cup holders need to be positioned behind the shifter, and the inserts come out too easily when pulling out water bottles. The FM radio reception is below average even with JBL upgrade. Automatic door locks would be nice when car starts to accelerate, and passenger seat needs to be powered too.