2009 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Sensational SUV!!

2009 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Sensational SUV!!
By Ryan on

2009 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this car! I'm a research junkie and thoroughly reviewed and test drove the Honda CRV, Kia Sportage, Mitsubishi Outlander, Ford Escape, Subaru Forrester, and Hyundai Tucson and Santa Fe. The RAV4 blew them all away. My last car was a BMW 5-series with all the bells and whistles so I was a little worried about making the adjustment to a non- luxury SUV. However, this car has continued to impress me with its easy handling, roomy interior, reliability, features, appearance, comfortable seats, and gas mileage. I have read a few of the negative reviews and I really think that we must be driving completely different makes/models. My RAV4 has been fantastic!

Favorite Features

The steering wheel audio controls and steering wheel blue tooth controls provide great convenience and safety. You can talk on the phone without actually touching your cell phone or bluetooth ear piece! Also, the rear seats fold straight down to the floor just by pulling a lever.

Suggested Improvements

When you put the rear seats down, the rear floor could be a bit smoother to give more comfort for our dogs. Still, they haven't complained yet.