2009 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: This RAV is the Mac Daddy

2009 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

This RAV is the Mac Daddy
By glowwing on

2009 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm 52 and this is by far the nicest car i have ever owned. i would never have guessed any car would beat my 4runner but i was wrong. The loaded 4 runner is great but all things considered the RAV takes the gold star!

Everything about this car is just awesome. Really where do you want me to start!
By toyotayuk
on 03/18/11 14:45 PM (PDT)

Yeah again, this car is about the same as a YUGO that came out a few years back only costs about ten times more....maybe the THING, that was also junk...

By morav
on 04/03/11 07:28 AM (PDT)

I wonder if there is something in the 2006 series for the Rav4's that Toyotayuk might find similar experiences. I have had nothing but rave reviews for the car. After 218,000 miles I had my first true repair. What other cars can you say that about? I hate to say it but probably not an American.

By toyotayuk
on 03/18/11 14:39 PM (PDT)

oh yeah, a rating 00000 out of five

By toyotayuk
on 03/18/11 14:35 PM (PDT)

I have the 2006 Rav 4 bought new and have 38000 miles on it....I am 72 years old and have had MANY new cars, three new Toyota's...my Rav 4 has to be ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE WORSE CARS THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED....I would beg anyone wanting to buy one of these sucker to DON'T, YOU WILL REGRET IT...I TRULY HATE THIS CAR, and it will be gone before long.... :(