2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Perfect for a small family
By sh4n on
2009 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
- This is an amazing car for a family with young children.
- Also a comfortable drive for someone over 6ft (I am 6'2").
- Great on gas, the v4 is peppy, but lacks power when a/c is being used
- Interior perfect for kids as it was easy to clean up spills and other messes
- Cargo room was very more than ample. Always came in handy for carrying small furniture, large mirrors, tvs etc.
- Not a single problem over 4 years of use
- The height of this vehicle is perfect for getting in and out for tall drivers and not too tall for average
- Very good on gas. I drive faster than the flow of traffic and I averaged 10.8L/100km combined.