Moving forward
By frafael on
2009 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I decided give a try for RAV4 after good experience with my wife Siena08. 2009 RAV4 is very roomy and I bought a full load Limited. My previous experience was a much heavier LR Discovery V8, and RAV4 performer better, thanks to light body and very well designed transmission. The interior everything are very well resolved, but the material looks cheaper, even leather trim is not first class. There are excessive noise in cabin, combined from engine and road. Update, combined millage is 21mpg, not bad for a I-4 AWD, but I don't think I'll get promised 27mpg freeway.
Favorite Features
Back seat controls, quick access from trunk. Very stable and soft cruise-control. External design. Transmission smoothness. Well designed moon-roof. Turn radius including the wheel (three radius).
Suggested Improvements
For $30k+ is not acceptable a car loaded with GPS lack of: - BlueTooth - Satellite receiver. It's not even available. Needs to be installed aftermarket. ($400 for bluetooth). Cabin noise. The noise from road and engine combined are excessive for Limited trim.