2009 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Love my 2nd RAV4 even more

2009 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Love my 2nd RAV4 even more
By jduffy09 on

2009 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 1999 RAV4 that was bulletproof. I recently upgraded to a 2009 Sport V6 w/appearance package. The power of this V6 is amazing and yet fuel economy is not compromised. On a recent 500 mile round-trip I got almost 28 mpg. The 2009 is much more refined and significantly roomier than my old 1999 model. Rear-seat room is significantly improved, as is cargo room, and it is great for families with children and pets. The only disappointment for me is the ride. You feel every little bump, but I think that is specific to the sport model. And hey, it's an SUV after all, not a Cadillac.

The V6 really rocks!

I wish they could find a way to include a spare tire with the appearance package. Even if it was just a temp. (Our van has the spare mounted underneath.)
By ravi15
on 05/20/15 13:46 PM (PDT)

hi, i am looking to buy 2009 Rav4 Limited Edition with 99000 Miles. I am looking for inputs is there any major service is due at 100000 miles ? is it a good buy at 13k ?