2009 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: In love with my car

2009 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Review

In love with my car
By CJK on

2009 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My husband researched all SUVs in this size range & the Rav4 seemed to come out tops in most areas. With 2 small kids we were truly looking for a used Pilot or Highlander (for 3rd row). But with my 05 Forester lease coming due we ran out of time finding what we wanted in our price range. So I decided on a 3 yr lease of a Rav4 Limited and I AM SO HAPPY! I've only had it for 3 days but at least at this point I could totally see myself buying it at the end of the lease. It's comfortable, roomy, handles wonderfully, and is lovely to look at. Went with Pyrite Mica color with gray leather & love it. I was concerned about comfort but with the pwr & lumber it's great. Average 24 mpg so far.

Favorite Features

Height while driving, bluetooth, XM, gas mileage, pwr driver seat, spacious rear seat & cargo area, adjustable rear seats, moonroof, auto lights, smart key, roof rack. No issues with the size of cup holders as others mentioned. Low height of the rear cargo when you open the rear door is nice.

Suggested Improvements

Disappointed that in our area they did not offer the 3rd row seat for Limited, only base. Wish the tire on the back for Lmt was optional, aesthetically speaking. Have to be careful w/ the back door as it's heavy and I could see it catching little fingers. Should reverse the cup holders & shifter.