2009 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: I love my Rav

2009 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

I love my Rav
By Deborah on

2009 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

If you didn't know this was a four cylinder vehicle, you wouldn't know by its performance. It has far more useful extras, even in the base model I have, than any of the competitors. It also has more storage, hidden, accessible and functional storage - all three. The tailgate is easy to open and the drive is smooth for an SUV except at extremely low speeds (under 20 mph) and even then not bad. I love this car and am glad I chose it. Fuel economy seems to be greater so far than specified on the government websites. Seats are extremely easy to fold up and they fold up flat and low - better than any other model I looked at, and I looked at a lot of them. This is important as I have dogs.

Super white color. Very Comfortable seats. Radio and gauges sit high and they are easy to glance at. Split glove compartment and place for sunglasses.

When I go for my first service, I'm going to tell them to turn off the seat belt reminder that pings at me constantly. I live on acreage and don't need to wear a seatbelt on my own long driveway!