What fun!
By Love it on
2008 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I love the way this vehicle handles. It is quite nimble and quick. In the V6 model acceleration is better (much better) than I had with a V8 Explorer. Interior room is very satisfactory allowing me to have my large breed dog crate in the back without issue and to also offer room to the other dogs. It is fun to drive!! We did some off road driving yesterday through mud, up hills and over some rough terrain. I have the V6 Ltd model and am very pleased so far. I am small so the seats work well for me as does the rest of the car. The best thing about this SUV is the handling. It is so fast out of the starting blocks it was tough to get used to. Turning radius is on a dime. Stopping on a dime OK.
Favorite Features
Handling, quickness and nimble. Interior space. I have large breed dogs and it's tough to fit them all into a vehicle. I can fit my Pyr and Lab in there, without a problem. The gas mileage is very good so far -26 MPG. Comfort is good. I can fit large folks in this car without problem.
Suggested Improvements
Center console is too low. I like an elbow rest. Clock display is invisible with sunglasses on! Advertising of the Metallic Green color is very deceptive. If you look online you see a very pretty green color; the car in my garage is silver with a hint of green.