2008 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: RAV4 Limited - Wonderful! Won

2008 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

2008 Toyota RAV4

Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

RAV4 Limited - Wonderful! Wonderful!
By Suzyq on

2008 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased a new RAV4 Limited and absolutely love it. The drive is very quiet, the ride smooth and handling is great. I traded a Jeep Liberty and besides getting me out of my 300 ft driveway in 8" of snow, I loved the turning radius. It would turn on a dime getting into parking spots. The RAV does too. One of the reasons I bought the RAV was for the gas mileage. Of course anything is better on gas than the Liberty. I also wanted a RAV because of the safety features. We've had 2 Toyotas in our family and would have literally driven them into the ground; they were built so well. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a great SUV!

I'm probably one of a few people who like the side opening back door! Also like the foot lighting, the BT and the stereo system. There's plenty of big & little storage places. One of my main considerations is the safety features.

Pricing maybe, but it's true; you get what you pay for. And this RAV was worth every penny. So no suggestions yet. I'll be interested to see how it does in deep snow.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review