2008 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: RAV4 Limited - Wonderful! Won

2008 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Review

RAV4 Limited - Wonderful! Wonderful!
By Suzyq on

2008 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased a new RAV4 Limited and absolutely love it. The drive is very quiet, the ride smooth and handling is great. I traded a Jeep Liberty and besides getting me out of my 300 ft driveway in 8" of snow, I loved the turning radius. It would turn on a dime getting into parking spots. The RAV does too. One of the reasons I bought the RAV was for the gas mileage. Of course anything is better on gas than the Liberty. I also wanted a RAV because of the safety features. We've had 2 Toyotas in our family and would have literally driven them into the ground; they were built so well. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a great SUV!

I'm probably one of a few people who like the side opening back door! Also like the foot lighting, the BT and the stereo system. There's plenty of big & little storage places. One of my main considerations is the safety features.

Pricing maybe, but it's true; you get what you pay for. And this RAV was worth every penny. So no suggestions yet. I'll be interested to see how it does in deep snow.