2008 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Lovin my Rav4

2008 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Review

Lovin my Rav4
By matxutca on

2008 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my 2008 V6 4WD Rav4 for a week and lovin' every minute of drivining it. I've already tested the PSI warning light as I had a nail in the tire within a few days of purchasing. Had the light not gone on, I suspect I would have had a flat tire vs. being able to check it out before it went completely flat. Engine very quiet - to the point it sounds like it stalled. It's the perfect size - takes up the same space in the garage as my Volvo S70 - maybe even a little less space.

Everything- love the iPod connection; Bluetooth setup was a breeze and using it is easy as well. NEVER thought I'd use heated seats in CA, but I haven't shut them off since I got the car. Tons of space!

Seat positioning memory - at least one but even better if two. Wish I could advance iPod songs like you do CD tracks. PSI warning should tell you which tire - sometimes it is not that obvious (as I recently experienced). Light in glove compartment. Better user manual.