2008 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Love my ride!!

2008 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Review

Love my ride!!
By luv2laff on

2008 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my RAV4. I have the most basic model, but I love it. I traded in an aging Camry -- this is my third Toyota and they continue to be my favorite. Kids gone, so this is my 50th birthday present to me, and I don't regret the purchase at all. Handles well, love the interior, does have a transmission clunk when put into drive in the morning, but otherwise it's great. I did a lot of research before purchasing this SUV, and I definitely do not regret it. Getting older, so I love being able to "throw my hip" up into the seat instead of squatting down to get into a sedan (smile). No effort getting in or out for my elderly Mom.

I do not like to drive without music. I absolutely love the jack inside the console for my iPod. Now instead of CDs and CD cases everywhere, all I need is my iPod where I can shuffle 2,000 songs. Love the cargo space and dual glove compartments. Love the exterior. Handling is great!

Hide the spare tire inside the cargo area. Have to get used to the difference between the fuel economy of my traded-in '99 Camry and an SUV. Even still, I highly recommend the RAV4.