2008 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: LOVE my new RAV4 Limited

2008 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

LOVE my new RAV4 Limited
By jude on

2008 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had it less than a week and couldn't be happier (so far). I had test driven six other vehicles from Subaru to Honda to Jeep, etc. It is such a comfortable drive, esp. with the power driver's seat that includes lumbar support. I find the ride to be quiet and it accelerates quickly. I absolutely love the design of the dashboard and the displays. The leather wrapped steering wheel is wonderful and it can be adjusted easily. This vehicle has far exceeded my expectations, esp. after having driven six others.

Power seat, adjustable steering wheel, dashboard, plenty of room and lots of storage from front to back, quiet ride, gas mileage, great acceleration, rear door entry, push-button back row seats lay-down, lumbar support... too many to mention.

Again, I have to say, "so far". I would have liked at least 3 months of Sirius radio and of course I wish the gas mileage was in the 30s.