2008 Toyota RAV4 2.4L 4-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love my new 2008 RAV4

2008 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Love my new 2008 RAV4
By Vicki on

2008 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After lots of research, I traded in my Camry SE for the 2008 Limited, 4wd,4 cyl RAV I drove a V6 to compare, and it was fast, a quieter engine, but they didn't have the V6 available in the Limited. However, the 4cyl is peppy enough for me. From a dead stop it takes off with plenty of speed and for my commuting needs the 4cyl is fine. The overall feel of the car is super and spacious. I'm up much higher than in my Camry and I like that. I love the interior, the safety features and its a smooth drive. Wind noise is nil. I am very happy I bought this vehicle.

Favorite Features

Gorgeous Barcelona Red color; airbags/ 4wd provide security; good leg room; sporty look; nice lines; large cargo space with "privacy areas" for packages; radio controls in steering wheel; good radio, dual air control for driver and passenger, sun roof & sturdy rack. Love the rear door appearance.

Suggested Improvements

While seats are good, they could be more ergonomic and provide better lumbar support.