2008 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Gotta Try it

2008 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Gotta Try it
By greg cain on

2008 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Over the past 9 years I have purchased 4 Toyota products and this one is by far the best. My last purchase was a 2004 Highlander which my wife and I really enjoyed. You can't beat the overall performance of the engine and transmission. It actually feels like the vehicle is not running and at the same time just wants to take off. Outstanding performance. Ample room and at the same time, I can't see a whole lot of difference between this and the Highlander I owned. Our first choice was the Limited addition but chose the sport because of the darker seats and dash.

Looks, the storage in the rear, performance and Toyota quality. Not sure why everyone has to knock the back door. Putting the tire on the outside gives the RAV best in class in storage.

Get rid of the bland grey. Put heated cloth seats like your competition and a trip computer. Would buy one again in a minute.