2008 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Awesome SUV!

2008 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Awesome SUV!
By Ronn on

2008 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my new 2008 RAV4 yesterday, and what fun it is! The quality, fit and finish is excellent! I am 6'2, and have plenty of legroom. I find the V6 to be very smooth, and the cabin to be very quiet for an SUV. The leather seats are firm, but still comfortable. There is plenty of storage space, and easy access with the fold-down back seats. The options with the Limited are wonderful, and everything is easy to reach on the dash. The exterior is very sporty, and I love the new Savannah color. It is beautiful on this SUV. The safety features saved on my insurance. I added the exhaust tip, rear bumper applique, mudguards, and XM radio which is awesome with the premium 9 speakers!

The great handling and looks, XM radio with premium JBL 9 speaker and subwoofer, powerful and smooth V6, plenty of storage with fold down seating, daytime running lights, and beautiful Savannah color, all the standard options with the limited. Fun to drive.

Add homelink, antenna in windshield, bigger gas tank.