2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
the rav4 is great
By bgmeto on 09/14/06 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

took it up in the mountains, vever got stuck, even when pushing a lot of snow. pull more then its rated. and is one of the fastest vehicles under $40,000

Extra options?
By Louis A D'Andrea Jr on 09/14/06 12:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Pro: Nimble quick and easy to drive! Exceptional safety system. Very fuel effecient for large V-6. Exceptional tourqe coupled to a smooth refined drive train. On road 4x4 capable. Comfort and ergonomics are excellent. Cons: Below averge sound system lacks fedelity. Skimpy on the underseal. Sunroof noise.

2007 Sport 6 cylinder wow!!!
By Lori on 09/05/06 19:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my car yesterday and picked it up today. Man, I couldn't be any happier. Knowing I got the best vehicle in it's class..this baby handles great. The 18inch wheels aren't as trucky..as people said. I had a VW Jetta TDI..I'll miss the gas mileage, but that's it. I love this car. Color..Flint Mica, a dark grey is gorgeuos.

Secret Rocket V6 version
By RobRav4 on 08/31/06 17:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Rav4 means quality and performance. I urge you to test drive one that matches your personality. I can only talk about the more powerful V6 2WD version with 269 horses. Driving the Rav4 (V6 2WD) is like driving a rocket. I bought the V6 base and it is fast. The transmission is a little touchy but it really kicks into gear when needed. The list 0-60 time is 6.6. I have smoked many 30K sedans off the line. I can have fun and still have room for friends. If you want a fast, quality, functional ride you should look into getting one.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.