2007 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
Rav4
By Tony on 10/24/06 18:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Toyota's are great vehicles, they hold their value and you rarely have any problems with them

Newbie to the SUV world
By Faus on 10/24/06 13:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Even though it has been a short period of time, but after having owned several sedans and mini-vans in the past few years, and having rented other SUVs ocassionally, I can say I am amazed about this car. It is easy and fun to drive, it has most of the features you would ever want, and it is very safe and stable to handle. Finally, visits to my dealer are also fantastic.

Great SUV
By pattyboy20 on 10/22/06 00:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Zipps right along, great pickup and go, comfortabile ride, stops immediatly, feul milage is awsome, turns on a dime, stability and comfortability is unmatched! My brother is Pro buy America (as I am), but even he is suprized at the comfort and ride. Very satisfied!!!

What a Blast
By deadmanlives on 10/16/06 14:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This little SUV is great fun to drive. It has tight handling, great turning radius, good ride, and the acceleration...whoa momma! Buy the V-6 and you will understand what I mean. We bought a Limited with all the bells and whistles, paid right at $1000 under MSRP, so we felt like we got a good deal. The interior roominess is close to that of much larger SUVs. Road noise is much quieter than the CR-V. I'll be curious to see if we get anything close to the mileage rating of 21/28. My only disappointment is that the Rav4 is my wife's vehicle, and I hardly ever get to drive it.

Great Run About
By MP on 10/14/06 09:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Get the Sport model

Love My RAV4
By allura on 10/13/06 09:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Purchased my RAV4 two weeks ago and love every aspect about it, very very roomy, classy looking on the outside, back seats are like a sedan for leg room, love the new storage area, I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a small SUV, Go out and take a test drive you will be sold

awesome
By scott on 10/08/06 17:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

awesome power ride and dependability awesome vehicle awesome vehicle so comfortable and easy to drive with awesome power and response just an awesome vehicle

I love my new Toyota Rav4
By ravgirl on 10/05/06 13:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This was my frist new car. I have always liked my 99 toyota corolla, but when I test drove my rav4, I was sold. There is a lot of space for your back passengers. They can adjust thier seat and recline to a comfortable position. I love the hidden storage. Car drives nice and smooth. I feel safe in this car!

07 Rav 4 !!!! Awsome
By Caroline on 10/04/06 06:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just picked mine up yesterday, Barcelona Red, sport, V-6 !!! Love it, Toyotas Rock...Handles great and the dog loves the moon roof...a must have! So much for mini vans!! Uggg!

Great Vehicle
By Dave on 10/01/06 19:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I waited 5 months for a V6 Limited with factory leather to arrive at my dealer. I was about to give up, ask for my deposit back, and opt for an RDX or an X3. In addition to both vehicles being more expensive than the RAV4, I was concerned about gas mileage on the RDX and repair costs on the X3. The RAV4 was worth the wait. The vehicle is better than I expected. I got 25 mpg on my first tankful with combined city and highway driving, so it should get better from there.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.