2007 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
SUV sports car
By rick kinn on 11/10/06 14:24 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the Rav Sport V6 4x4 for 5 weeks and 4000 miles. This vehicle is fun to drive, fast, gas mileage within stated range and Impressive safety features. We added Leather and heated seats locally which gives the RAV a Lexus look for a Toyota price. Back seat has room for two adults with amazing back seat room. Seats are comfortable, ride is firm, the Limited may provide a softer ride with the 17 inch tires. We prefered the exterior and interior styling of the Sport over the Limited. I would have liked the Bluetooth JBL stereo system, power seats and the automatic air which are standard or common options on the Limited models. Overall the RAV V6 Sport is a great value and a great SUV.

Great car
By Mike on 11/09/06 18:15 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought Base V6 AWD on 11/4/06. Driving every day on Route 17 (who lives in NJ knows what does it mean) - pretty much city driving. Today filled 1st time. Exactly 21 mph - first time see the same number as on sticker (usually EPA number is 20-25% better then reality). Great ride, acceleration, suspension, standard radio sound quality and reception. Not much blind zones. All controls are so easy you don't need to read a manual. Seats are very supportive. Turning circle is excellent.

2007 Toyota RAV4 I-4 4WD
By Felipe on 11/08/06 12:54 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought a RAV4 for the wife. The drive is smooth and very car-like. Steering is responsive and acceleration is surprisingly quick...going 80mph felt like 60mph. Seats are comfortable for an SUV, and the suspension can actually handle rough roads. 4WD is always on, w/ 4-Lo available on demand. Safety features include 8 airbags. As a lifelong GM/Ford guy, I am impressed with the quality and fit & finish of the RAV4. All the standard features make this vehicle one to consider when looking for a small-SUV. Overall, I think Toyota did their homework and pulled out the stops with the redesigned RAV4. But don't take my word for it, take a RAV4 out for a test drive for see for yourself.

A Great Little SUV
By Christine on 11/06/06 10:26 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the RAV4 because I was looking for a SUV that could fit my dogs, carry stuff for the house, have 4WD for the snow and still get great gas mileage and my little coupe just wasn't cutting it anymore. I was looking at the CR-V and Highlander at first and wound up test-driving the RAV4. I was sold! It has all the room I could possibly need, handles like my little sporty coupe, has great pick-up for a 4 cylinder, gets mileage similar to a 4 cyl car and lots of awesome little extras like dual-zone climate control, storage space under the trunk, moonroof and alarm system. The dealership was a pleasure to deal with and I was glad to give them my business.

Great SUV Looks Like a BMW X3
By Mark on 11/03/06 18:29 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my RAV4 limited about a month and really like it. I am only getting about 19-20 miles a gallon but I am doing a lot of city driving to work. The V6 is very quick and I am usually up to 60mph before I am aware. (about 6.4 seconds) Excellent quality. Great ride, stereo, and acceleration. The 4 wheel drive will be great this winter.

Fun to drive, looks great in red
By icwl on 10/31/06 07:02 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Quick acceleration. Classy interior. The V6 has better gas mileage than many 4 cyl competitors. Love the gray leather interior (though limited to 5 seats in leather). Bluetooth works great with voice commands.

Super car with great features.
By mem103 on 10/30/06 11:30 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Although I have only owned my Rav4 for a couple of days now, I can say it is a fantastic vehicle. I moved up from a very nice but small Echo so in many ways the Rav4 feels like a luxury vehicle! It is powerful, fast, safe and roomy. I only wish that 2WD Limited models were available so I could have purchased one with a few more extras:) If you are thinking about getting this vehicle, you must take it for a test drive and check out all it comes with. You'll be sold! It is no wonder it's been so popular for all these years.

RAV 4 over new CRV
By David on 10/30/06 09:38 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my fourth Toyota, and the best one yet. Silky smooth controls, very subtleshifts, and overall refinement well above average cars. My 80 pound Dobe can stand up straight in the back. Four cly. provides more than enough power here in WI, but six would be desirable in mountains. Looks awesome with 18 inch wheels and flares. Makes my Tacoma seem primitive. Drove a new CRV and it did not compare

lovin my RAV
By cjod92284 on 10/28/06 14:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Sirloin of SuV's...Love it....Wish I thought of buying this Rav a long time ago ....Love it....NO more mini van !! fun to drive. Turns heads...makes you want to keep on driving.....a must have..love the Sport model the best!

Rav4
By Tony on 10/24/06 18:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Toyota's are great vehicles, they hold their value and you rarely have any problems with them

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.