2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
great little SUV
By Debra K. Burke on 11/30/06 06:37 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my RAV4 in October of 2006 and have loved this car from day one. I was going to purchase the new 2007 Honda CRV, but after driving both the RAV4 & the CRV there was no comparison. The interior of the RAV4 was so more comfortable and it had a much smoother ride. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and would recommend this car to anyone.

Great utility and fast!
By Dave on 11/26/06 08:18 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Rav for about 2 months now. I purchased Sport V6- great handeling and one of the fastest vehicles toyota now makes. There is very little wind noise on the highway at any speed. The driving position is comfortable although the seats are on the firm side. Lots of interior storage and the rear door opens to a nice flat floor. The floor storage is great for smaller items although you would be surprised how much can be fit in there. My mpg is averaging 20 city and 26 hiway- excellent for 269 hp! The added weight of the V6 up front really helps with snow/ice traction also.

5000 mile review
By danfitz2 on 11/25/06 17:35 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a 07 2X4 Limited Rav4 (silly name) on May of 2006 and have to date put on about 5500 miles. About half are city and half are highway.

Fits the bill.
By Old Grump on 11/22/06 09:02 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I wanted a vehicle with a proven track record, more cargo area than a small sedan, decent power and fuel economy. The RAV4 fits the bill perfectly. The V6 is stout without totally compromising fuel economy. The ride is firm but comfortable. Handling is agile and predictable. Interior/exterior is stylish and driver-friendly. Avg 23 mpg commuting which is a mix of expressway and stop-go traffic. Trips? 27.5 mpg averaging 70-80 mph. For myself, it's practical yet still fun to drive.

Great SUV, needs better tow hitch
By Ed on 11/15/06 21:54 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have the V-6 with tow package and factory 3500 lb hitch installed. A standard length tow bar will not work because of the rear mounted tire and even if the tire was not there, the hitch is recessed quite a bit from the end of the bumper.

Great Buy
By shaft45 on 11/15/06 05:17 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first SUV after driving an Accord for years. The horsepower is fantastic as well as the dual zone auto climate control. I have received so many compliments on this car. I got the dark blue exterior with beige leather interior and it is beautiful. The fuel economy so far is about 22-23 mpg in a combo of city and hwy driving and I am still breaking the engine in so expect this to improve a bit.

Awesome 6 and economical milage
By toy truck 2 on 11/14/06 16:54 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Picked up at Fitz Mall 200 miles from home, not too thrilled about the ride to pick up this vehicle.Wrong! Fun to drive and quicker than my V8 Forerunner though not as smooth and refined.JVC sounds better in Rav.Sunroof needs wind deflector,minor issue.Driving same speeds 55 to 75mph Forerunner got 19.0 mpg and Rav got 26.9 .40% better and exactly what I wanted,may even improve.

I love it!
By The Kanzigs on 11/14/06 10:27 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My husband and I were looking for an SUV without the SUV gas prices. We also live in Alaska so we wanted something that had 4X4 but was fun to drive, would be safe for when we start a family, and could handle the snow and ice. We could not be more pleased with what we got with the Rav-4. The AK weather tested the Rav-4 yesterday and as my husband was driving he looked at me and said, "I love this car." The Rav-4 handled beautifly. Also, having had Toyotas since I was 16 I had high expectations for the Rav-4 and it met every one of them.

Great SUV.
By Bright on 11/13/06 08:35 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have just been driving this RAV4 2007 for one months and I love it. It is fun to drive. Smooth and quick acceleration. Smooth ride though a bit more shake on flat roads than my Camry. Gas milage is lower than expected 21mpg. only 19MPG in my first 2 tanks (mostly city plus some highway). This make the small gas tank (only 15.9 gal) more inconvenient. I have to fill gas every 200 miles.

1500 miles, so good so far...
By brad sparks on 11/11/06 14:21 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

to be upfront,the only thing that sucks about our new '07 rav4 is having a car payment again.everything else is awesome,besides the fact that this is my wife's daily driver and i hardly get to drive it.v6 power is strong,especially in the midrange powerband.well worth the money to upgrade from the 4 cyl.5-speed auto. shifts effortlessly.have not checked out the 4-wheel drive as of yet,but i would like to see if it will make it out on the beaches in nags head,nc. i will write back if it does,if i don't i will have burried myself to the floorboards trying to get out to the fish.interior room is pretty good even for a big guy.jbl stero rocks hard.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.