2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
I Love This Car!
By kimsthe1 on 10/08/07 08:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car after visiting the dealership 3 times. After test driving the Nissan Rogue, Honda CVR, Mazda3 & 2008 Highlander, I decided this was the best choice for me, my 1st Toyota! I've owned 3 Mazdas, 1 Nissan, 1 BMW, 1 MBZ, 1 Subaru (I know, I'm a car junkie!). I am also very impressed with Toyota's track record & the fact that my car is 100% Japanese. I have owned it all of 24 hrs and have no regrets. The gas mileage seems ok so far, the car is cute as a button. Drives with a touch of sport suspension. Seats are fine with me so far, no long distance drives yet. I am very happy with my purchase!

Great SUV value
By jazzydev on 09/04/07 06:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Purchased this RAV after owning a 1998 RAV. So the difference is quite noticeable. This is my daily driver, so I needed 4WD and wanted good/decent gas mileage. The cabin is much larger, both with leg room and shoulder room. Love the look of the Sport (I think it handles tighter with the larger wheels). Gas is about 25 mpg with 80/20 highway/local driving. The road noise is considerably less. The back seat area is spacious, even if you're 6'2". The 4 cylinder has a nice punch, its not a 6 cyl, but off the line is good with just me in the car. When I test drove the sales guys said that the 6 is too much. Test drove CRV and 07 highlander-liked the RAV better.

Best small SUV
By Love my RAV4 on 04/24/07 22:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Toyota. I love it so far. Been in Hyundais since 1990. This is definitely a SERIOUS step up. Much better quality, reliability, styling, MPG. Hope to drive the wheels off the thing. I usually keep vehicles for at least 10 years, so this one should be around for awhile.

Loving my Toyota
By lovemytoyota on 04/11/07 10:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love everything about my RAV4 I bought it in Feb. I find myself driving for no reason these days just to be in my car. I got the barcellonic red so when I am out I notice people looking at my RAV. It is also roomy and comfy my backseats are even bigger then that of a friends grand cherokee.

All around one car to have
By mkedcd on 03/17/07 06:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The one vehicle to have for practicality. Lots of interior room, fairly economical, and more refinement than CRV. Performance of the Toyota four puts my old Chrysler six to shame.

Awesome 6 and economical milage
By toy truck 2 on 11/14/06 16:54 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Picked up at Fitz Mall 200 miles from home, not too thrilled about the ride to pick up this vehicle.Wrong! Fun to drive and quicker than my V8 Forerunner though not as smooth and refined.JVC sounds better in Rav.Sunroof needs wind deflector,minor issue.Driving same speeds 55 to 75mph Forerunner got 19.0 mpg and Rav got 26.9 .40% better and exactly what I wanted,may even improve.

Super car with great features.
By mem103 on 10/30/06 11:30 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Although I have only owned my Rav4 for a couple of days now, I can say it is a fantastic vehicle. I moved up from a very nice but small Echo so in many ways the Rav4 feels like a luxury vehicle! It is powerful, fast, safe and roomy. I only wish that 2WD Limited models were available so I could have purchased one with a few more extras:) If you are thinking about getting this vehicle, you must take it for a test drive and check out all it comes with. You'll be sold! It is no wonder it's been so popular for all these years.

RAV 4 over new CRV
By David on 10/30/06 09:38 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota RAV4 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my fourth Toyota, and the best one yet. Silky smooth controls, very subtleshifts, and overall refinement well above average cars. My 80 pound Dobe can stand up straight in the back. Four cly. provides more than enough power here in WI, but six would be desirable in mountains. Looks awesome with 18 inch wheels and flares. Makes my Tacoma seem primitive. Drove a new CRV and it did not compare

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.