Perfect SUV for women
By Angela Therrien on
2005 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I just purchased my 2005 Rav 4 last month. I am a 29 year old female with 1 child. So far I am very pleased with this vehicle. The design is very stylish, This SUV handles beautifully, smooth and quite, handles like a car but you have better visabilty and more room. Another reason I chose this model is the incredible safety features. It has specially designed crashzones and AWD for bad weather. Also this model does not have a higher rate of rollover like most SUV's. This SUV is perfect for women with 1 or no children. I could see it feeling a little cramped for larger families or for men over 6'2". My husband is 6'5" and fits ok for around town but would not want it for his primary vehicle.
Favorite Features
The stylish design, interior and exterior. I love the large headlight design, and the silver Toyoya Logos. The dash display is white and is very cock pit looking. The radio controls on the steering wheel are a very nice feature. The back seat cup holder. The AWD.
Suggested Improvements
Making the center glove compartment just a little bigger, big enough to fit CD's would be a great improvement. And in the future adding just a bit more leg room for the tall people.