2005 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Loving it!

2005 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Loving it!
By Jenn's RAV4 on

2005 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my RAV less than a week...but I already love it! I purchased the "L" model with everthing but leather and heated seats. This is a great little suv. The fuel economy is wonderful (I'm averaging 25 mpg so far!) and it really is a fun car to drive. It's extremley stylish with room to spare. With Toyota's reliability and great build...how can I not recommend this car?!

Just about everything. I love the look of the interior and the ease of driving it. It accelerates great...you wouldn't think it was a 4cyl. I think if I had to pick an absolute favorite, it would be the "auxilliary boxes"...so much room to store things, no need for a trunk organizer.

The moonroof is a little trickier to use then I had imagined - a button to tilt and another to slide open; but I'm getting the hang of it. I think folding (flat)seats would have been awesome. The window controls could be a little high up on the door...but that's it.