2005 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Excellent choice for multiple

2005 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Excellent choice for multiple purposes
By KStrassell on

2005 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Rav 4. Mileage is fantastic, well within advertised range. More power than you would expect from a 4 cylinder; excelerates well when you need to "punch it". Beats the heck out of driving my Tacoma; more practical for my circumstances with the adaptable uses: lug cargo AND people with room left over. I drive it; it doesn't feel like it is driving me. I feel safe with Toyota in general, but with this vehicle in particular. Excellent for those of us who are "vertically challenged."

Seating comfort and the ease of reaching the gas and brake pedals (I am 5'2" so it makes a big difference). Cargo space and seat heights/vehicle height make for ease of use when hauling people and groceries or whatever. Lots of features that appeal to busy women with a need for a multitasking car.

Improve sound proofing to reduce road noise. Allow rear seats to fold down for more cargo space, instead of having to remove them.