2005 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Awesome!

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Review

Awesome!
By Kathy on

2005 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my RAV-4! Highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a smaller sporty and functional 4WD/AWD vehicle. The gas mileage with the 4 cyl. is just as good if not better than most cars! This is a great value and a sharp looking vehicle! Although Toyota does not recommend having a remote starter professionally installed, I did and don't regret it! No problems whatsoever. Plenty of room for our band's gear, too. This little SUV is sturdy, reliable, and comfortable. I just LOVE it!

I got the Sports Package in Spectra Blue Mica and just LOVE the color and details. I love everything from the chrome roof rack, rear spoiler, tinted privacy glass, powered sunroof, aluminum alloy wheels, etc. Great gas mileage and plenty of storage space and compartments.

My only suggestion to Toyota would be to put a larger engine (6 cyl.) in these. Tends to take a moment to "kick-in" when going uphill or passing. (A remote car starter would be a nice option if it could be offered straight from the factory...)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review