2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
Raving over RAV
By Robby on 06/15/05 07:30 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Absolutely the best vehicle on the market for mountainous and hilly terrain. Living in St. Maarten Island has it's challenges and an appropriate vehicle is one of them. Narrow, steep roads and torrential downpours must be met with by a special vehicle. The AWD RAV-4 is the very best of class in all categories.

RAV4 twice
By Deanne on 06/13/05 12:02 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I traded my 2003 blue RAV4 L package for a 2005 black RAV4 L package. I enjoy my car because it is the right size for my family of four. Not to mention, where I live we have a lot of hills and small side streets. So, the size is perfect. I had a mishap with my 05 car after driving it for eight days. The car cut- out while I was driving...It was determined the fuel pump was bad:( All in all I would not trade my toyota for a another model car!

Excellent
By Rbagzis on 06/11/05 00:29 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Love it - seats are a little uncomfortable for long hauls - but over all not too bad - great mileage (27 hiway/24 town) - lots of room - cute style - love the color - love the extras - easy parking - sharp turning - AWSOME VEHICLE

fun and quick
By garyin australia on 06/07/05 21:56 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a right hand drive. I have owned a lot of other makes and Toyota is still the best bang for the buck. I've read all the reviews on the RAV4 and they all hit the mark. There's more than enough room, power and performance built into this vehicle.

Great vehicle
By ravgrl on 05/31/05 18:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased the rav 4 and it is great. I am 5'2" and it is the only small SUV that I drove and felt comfy in. It handles really well with great pick up and steering. It does take getting used to if you were used to driving a sedan as it is top heavy, but the rav4 doesn't lean as much as the other models I drove. I love the sporty look and the interior gauges are easy to read and fun to look at.

Awesome!
By Kathy on 05/29/05 06:57 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my RAV-4! Highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a smaller sporty and functional 4WD/AWD vehicle. The gas mileage with the 4 cyl. is just as good if not better than most cars! This is a great value and a sharp looking vehicle! Although Toyota does not recommend having a remote starter professionally installed, I did and don't regret it! No problems whatsoever. Plenty of room for our band's gear, too. This little SUV is sturdy, reliable, and comfortable. I just LOVE it!

First Toyota
By Ed Kolacki on 05/27/05 09:14 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive and good on gas. steering is tight and responsive.

Best Choice
By Tricia on 05/26/05 12:15 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I Spent a lot of time looking for a car and the Toyota Rav 4 has everything i could ask for and more. It comes with so much for a great price.

LOVE IT!
By Emily on 05/24/05 15:33 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My car has a lot of pick up, the quality is awesome for the price. There is NO better turning radius.

Great little SUV..
By SweetNeat on 05/23/05 23:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have enjoyed driving again, thanks to my RAV 4. It is just the size for a smaller family. Easy to handle, yet it has power on the road when I need it. Standard features are great and it is a great, powerful, reliable vehicle for the money. If you can love an inanimate object -- I love my RAV 4!