2005 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
my RAV
By tavy on 11/27/04 11:31 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i own the rav4..im 5 ft tall,and before this have never owned a truck at all...thought i would have a hard time adjusting to it...i love it...more roomier than my mazda i had and it feels like driving a car..more storage for larger grocery shopping trips.split seat fold downs are great since i have a 5 yr old that rides in the back

IT'S WONDERFUL.
By PAM RAV4 on 11/24/04 21:45 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This SUV has everything I need. It's nimble and good for small ladies (I'm 5'2''). It is good for small parking lots, too.

MR H'S
By JIM H. on 11/15/04 22:59 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

SNAPPY LITTEL SUV, DRIVES AND HANDELS WELL, WE LOVE THE IDEA OF SHOPPING BAG HOOKS IN REAR COMPARTMENT, JUST ONE PROBLEM NOTED MOST PLASTIC BAGS ARE TOO LONG AND DRAG ON FLOOR. NOT ENOUGH UP FRONT SMALL STORAGE AREAS (NOOKS)GOOD IDEA FOR PLACEMENT OF POWER OUTLETS. GRATE INOVATION FOLDING REAR SEATS WORKS PERFECT. SHOULD HAVE ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE SEATS

Loving it!
By Jenn's RAV4 on 11/15/04 02:44 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my RAV less than a week...but I already love it! I purchased the "L" model with everthing but leather and heated seats. This is a great little suv. The fuel economy is wonderful (I'm averaging 25 mpg so far!) and it really is a fun car to drive. It's extremley stylish with room to spare. With Toyota's reliability and great build...how can I not recommend this car?!

Excellent Vehicle
By MARecycle on 11/07/04 07:03 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just a very nice vehicle.Handles like a sportscar.

Luv My Rav!
By Gina1 on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

So far so good, i love this car. very sporty and cute at the same time. i am getting more gas milage than expected which is always good!

Ragdoll
By Ragdoll Kitty on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had 2 RAV4's and this one is just as good as the last.

my review
By enelrad on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I really love my car. I really haven't found anything that i don't like about it. they have put everything in there and in the right places. when pulling a small motorcycle camper behind it, we get surprisingly great gas mileage too.

Excellent choice for multiple purposes
By KStrassell on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Rav 4. Mileage is fantastic, well within advertised range. More power than you would expect from a 4 cylinder; excelerates well when you need to "punch it". Beats the heck out of driving my Tacoma; more practical for my circumstances with the adaptable uses: lug cargo AND people with room left over. I drive it; it doesn't feel like it is driving me. I feel safe with Toyota in general, but with this vehicle in particular. Excellent for those of us who are "vertically challenged."