2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
Reliable car
By Toyota Rav4 on 02/12/05 18:40 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Very nice car. Great visibility and comfortable car to drive.

awesome
By charles on 02/07/05 19:56 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The vehicle is very great and also very reliable and very stylish. You will get so many compliments and you will fall in love with your car.

Excellent SUV
By Ann on 01/23/05 08:51 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Outstanding performance, especially the "zippy" feel when accelerating. Even though it's a four-cylinder, it feels like a six. I love the fact that the rear seats are totally removable.

My Toyota Rav 4
By Leanne on 01/16/05 01:45 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just got it had no miles and now I put 3,000 on it and LOVE it! I got it has a gift and I wouldn't have asked for another SUV!

Love my RAV!
By lauren on 01/05/05 18:51 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my...I feel high up on the road, yet it is as easy to drive as any car. The car can hold many items that would never fit in a sedan, such as a washing machine, yet it has all the advantages of a sedan.

Wife's Car
By 5th Toyota Owner on 01/03/05 00:07 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this car for my wife who is just over 5' tall. She really likes the RAV's styling and visibility from sitting up high. We both like the point and go handling. Throttle is very responsive... I found the dealer's internet sales program very positive. Straight-up sales person claimed price was $300 below invoice, but added approx $300 advertising fee, which put vehicle right at Edmunds listed invoice price (including dest charge). Other dealers wanted to play stupid games and need to get a clue... We tried to find a vehicle with leather AND side curtain airbags, but dealer said Toyota isn't building them (cloth was OK). Side curtain airbags should be standard not an option (hello Honda).

Fantastic Car!
By PH-AVR on 01/02/05 22:01 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fantastic car with everything you need for a very low price. Great elevated seats gives great high view. Very easy parking. Never had any problem with my RAV4. My manual version drives very sporty and has a great mileage.

Excellent Four - Anyone
By Haggis on 12/24/04 21:16 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Traded an 03 Highlander for this Rav4. Con: Less room, not as soft a ride. Pros: Who needs anything larger than this fourbanger ? Peppy, responsive, highly maneuverable and keeps pace on the freeway with the best of the lot. A very fun vehicle to drive (great turning radius for an SUV). Typical Toyota, interior and exterior, fit and finish very well done.

Fun to drive
By Sandee on 12/12/04 08:07 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Big but small I don't ever think I will buy a sports car again. Nice car lots of windows and no blind spots.

my RAV
By tavy on 11/27/04 11:31 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i own the rav4..im 5 ft tall,and before this have never owned a truck at all...thought i would have a hard time adjusting to it...i love it...more roomier than my mazda i had and it feels like driving a car..more storage for larger grocery shopping trips.split seat fold downs are great since i have a 5 yr old that rides in the back