Rav4 L
By greenleaf33 on
2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I was never a fan of the Rav4. Earlier models were very unattractive. When my wife's lease expired on her Honda Accord, we began looking for a compact SUV that she would be comfortable driving. With some reluctance, I convinced my wife to look at the Rav4. She had owned a Celica and a Corona in the past, and liked Toyota's vehicles, but she had the image of the original Rav4 (with it's ugly side panels) in her mind. We ended up purchasing a black Rav4 L with step rails,a roof rack, full power, and leather interior. We are both huge fans of the Rav4 now, and probably will buy another one when our current one gets older.
Favorite Features
Size: I can parrallel park in the smallest of spaces, but there is plenty of interior space for passengers and cargo. Style: The L model is very sporty and the rounded contours make the current Rav4 far more attrctive than earlier models.
Suggested Improvements
Improve visibilty in blinds spots. See through head rest might help. The rear and sides windows are of ample size, but the backseat head rest block the driver's view to the rear.