2004 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: My favorite car ever

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Review

My favorite car ever
By Kate on

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

In the last ten years I've owned a Subaru Outback, a Volvo wagon, a Honda Element, and now this little Rav, and it is by FAR my favorite car ever. I love the lumbar support in the seats, the Euro-style look of the dash and the way the dash lights dim automatically when I turn the headlamps on, the way my body is situated in the seat in relation to the windscreen and moonroof, the fantastic visibility, the way it maneuvers on the road, and that it can fit my whole family and I can still park in compact spaces in the city. Mine is the automatic L series with leather interior, sea foam green and tan leather, prettier than it sounds. I would buy it again in a second.

I notice lots of 2010 Volvos, BMW's and Audi's on the road which are slightly higher than a wagon but smaller than an SUV - my 2004 Rav4 is the same height and size, reliable, cool looking, and fuel efficient, and a fraction of the cost.