2004 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
Very Nimble
By San Diego Rav 4 on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I traded in a 96 BMW 318is and love the RAV 4. It is very nimble and responsive, Has enough get up and go for city driving, and is more fun to drive than I thought it would be. Not a luxury car or as solid as a BMW, but it is a great vehicle for the money. It is so easy and comfortable to drive.

A Great Small SUV
By Eddie O on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We've only had the vehicle a little over a month. My wife and I looked at several similar vehicles before settling on the RAV 4. My wife drives the vehicle to work daily and the RAV 4's safety and handling features were much better than the competition. Specifically, it was the only small SUV to offer stability control and traction control. We looked at the Honda CR-V, Honda Element, Ford Escape, Mistubishi Outlander, and Subaru Forester. To date fuel mileage is better than expected.

My very 1st Toyota
By Amy S on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought my new 2004 rav4 on tuesday June 22,2004! I have to say in the short time that I have had it I am VERY happy with it..I cant wait until I get past the brake in period so my children and I can take some road trips this summer with it. I have wanted a Toyota ever since my mother bought a tercel back in the early 80's I loved that little car and always said that I'd get on one day I would own one.I dont know what took me so long to switch over from ford and dodge!!

My RAV4
By Moira S on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had it for a year and I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT. It is affordable and it is very roomy for its size. It has great pick up for a 4 cyl engine. I feel extremely safe in it.

buy it
By alex2 on 06/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Comfortable, easy to drive with very good handling. Not a speed demon but neither is anyhting else in this class. Great on trips, highways and aroung town. Would highlt recomend.

My 2nd RAV4
By Patsie on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is the most comfortable ride. the seat molds your body which makes driving so easy. Five people are not crowded and you can carry on conversations easily because the motor is so quiet. My next car down the road (about 2-3 years) will be a RAV4!!!!

excellent
By kalafa on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The back seats are not comfortable for full size adults.

Really Awesome Vehicle
By Gym Mom on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am extremely impressed with the Rav4's ability to hug the road in snow and ice conditions. If there was anything I could suggest to add, it would be an upgrade on creature comforts like climate control, heated seats and possibly a leather interior option. Handles great, plenty of pep and good fuel economy.

my review
By mcduck315 on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Ever since I have purchased my 2004 Toyota RAV 4, I have only experienced true, effecient, and quality results from my SUV. It is an extremely fun to drive, gas thrifty small SUV and has just enough space for me and all my stuff to fit in comfortably. I especially love this car for its sporty and refined looks and its off-road capabilities. I feel like I can take it anywhere and still recieve the renowned Toyota driving experience.

Pleasant Surprise
By Ron LaRue on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and I are really impressed with all the attributes of this vehicle. We originally purchased to tow behind an RV, but we love it so much we use it everywhere. The interior room is really great for the two of us and hauling. The outside dimensions make it a great tow vehicle with a dolley.