2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
Rav 4 Review
By Jackie 2 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

So far the experience has been great! I would bye another one.

RAV 4 - I Miss Mine
By sthomas on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

If you're thinking about getting a RAV 4; DO! I loved mine! Some stupid idiot totalled it.=(. Now I'm shopping every where to find something that comes close to comparing. Haven't found anything quite yet. Too bad the dealers around here can't sell me mine again.

2004 Rav 4
By NewRav4 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought the 2004 Rav4. The exterior has been updated and it is much sharper looking than the previous models. The interior is also great! Although it is a small SUV, it feels like you are driving a full-size SUV. It has great pickup and drives very smooth!

Best in class
By Hasan on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The higher displacement 2.4L (vs 2.0L) engine makes a huge difference in performance. For around $25K you get a great many amenities, AWD, all the safety features, and impressive performance, without sacrificing affordability - I'm averaging 27 mpg. I love the 8 spkr sound system, heated leather seats (will come in handy in the winter)...the refreshed looks are lovely, as are the new alloys. Thank you Toyota for the 4 wheel discs this year. This car has it all, without straining your wallet. And it's so damn reliable. Good job Toyota!

The Rav-4 - What a great car!
By BellaKatherine on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car - fun to drive, always reliable!

04 Rav4 what a car
By EMAN on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The 04 Rav4 is a fantastic SUV. It handles the road well and the performance of the vehicle is incredible with the larger engine. The double wishbone suspension at the back is a welcomed improvement. The fog lamp design for the front of the vehicle is impressive and inside the cosmetic changes are very nice to see. You would be crazy not to consider this vehicle is you are searching for an SUV.

Black, auto. 2004
By Jim F. on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Picked up my car on 10/6/2003. Traded in 2001 Rav4. This vehicle has more pep whitch makes it easier to drive. Handling and ride comfort are also improved. Not quiet but less tire and wind sound than 2001. Many new safety features. Interior is comfortable, materials are good.

Rav 4 's are cool for short women!
By rav4 girl on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Rav 4's are build for us shorter people. I can see great form where I am in the car. Especially in the Driver's seat, that's where you see build for 5ft and under people.

New RAV4 AWD
By dogsofwar on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Wife just bought the Rav 4 a few days ago..Not even 200 miles on the odometer yet. It rides great and handles well. It has every bit as much power as my 03 VUE with a V6.I was impressed with the standard feautures that other car dealerships nickel / dime you to death on. The steering wheel mounted audio controls is a very nice tough indeed. Finally Toyota has gotten the oil filter placement right..no more busted knuckles trying to change the oil or so it seems. If it gets the mileage that it's rated for it will be a very impressive little suv.

My Rav 4
By Jennypooh on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I really enjoy my Rav4. It is a small suv, yet it is the perfect size for our growing family