Used 2004 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:

My 2nd RAV4
By Patsie

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is the most comfortable ride. the seat molds your body which makes driving so easy. Five people are not crowded and you can carry on conversations easily because the motor is so quiet. My next car down the road (about 2-3 years) will be a RAV4!!!!

I am sitting up high, enough that I can see off in the distance I will never go back to a sedan ever again

To make the defrosting worked easier because of FL. heat and using the wipers with our downpours sometimes it takes longer than I want it too.

excellent
By kalafa

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The back seats are not comfortable for full size adults.

exterior design, handling, easy to access features on panel. I love the cup holders

back seats comfort

my review
By mcduck315

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Ever since I have purchased my 2004 Toyota RAV 4, I have only experienced true, effecient, and quality results from my SUV. It is an extremely fun to drive, gas thrifty small SUV and has just enough space for me and all my stuff to fit in comfortably. I especially love this car for its sporty and refined looks and its off-road capabilities. I feel like I can take it anywhere and still recieve the renowned Toyota driving experience.

I have several favorite features of the RAV 4, such as the driving handling traits, the seating and space capacities, the safety features, the gas mileage, the thrill of driving it, and the looks I recieve when I am driving down the road from admirers and soon-to-be buyers.

I really do not have any suggested improvements for the 2004 Toyota RAV 4 that I can think of at this moment.

great little SUV
By E. Costa

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We bought the Rav-4 For our daughter, a first time driver,this SUV is such an easy drive and so dependable. We're very happy with pur purchase.

rear seat fold down

center console a little higher,or arm rest on inside of seat. On long trips there's no place to rest ur arm. Normal travel not a problem.

Pleasant Surprise
By Ron LaRue

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and I are really impressed with all the attributes of this vehicle. We originally purchased to tow behind an RV, but we love it so much we use it everywhere. The interior room is really great for the two of us and hauling. The outside dimensions make it a great tow vehicle with a dolley.

The exterior styling and the inside room for hauling items of an everyday nature. Also the gas mileage is great.

Would like to see a navigation system option as well as a remote keyed entry system