2004 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews 14

2004 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
I would never give up my Rav
By Roxy82 on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my car, that's all there is to it, it's the best car or SUV I've ever owned.

Haven't gotten stuck in the snow!
By mwitkes on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Rav-4 for 2 months and put on 5500 miles so far. The 4-cyl is peppier with the improved 2004 engine and the 4 wheel drive has already proven itself in 2 New England smowstorms. The cargo area fits more than I expected with out having to put down the seats, but the legroom in the the front and back are tight. I used to have a loaded V-6 Accord and I don't miss it, I just wish the Rav had a optional V-6. I absloutely love it... only issues are a rattle in the dash and I had to replace a tire that was damaged and nobody had the Bridgestone tire I needed.

still Loving my Yota after 2 years
By DEZILU55 on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Toyota Rav 4 is a fun, stylish SUV that is perfect for a college student or even a mother of three. The exceptional gas mileage and fun interior are it's two main selling points. I extremely recommend the "L" package that is available. Overall, I have enjoyed my Rav 4 more than I thought I would.

Wonderful!!!
By Abbey on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

It is the best car that you could ever ask for!!! It's just so great. Everything you could want in a car is in a Rav4!!!

OH!! What A SUV!
By Zacdil88 on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Drives like a Mercedes!The best Little SUV on the market today.Try one...you'll LOVE it!!

Happy RAV4 Owner After Doing My Homework
By Anita Casey on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After countless weeks poring over the many conflicting reviews at the Consumer Reports, Power, Autobytel, cars.com, Edmunds, et. al. sites, I finally settled on the RAV. There was no consensus on the quality of any car I looked at--from Acura TSX/TL to Honda Accord to Lexus IS to Infiniti G35 to Nissan Murano. I obviously explored a number of possibilites but found in the end that I didn't want to spend too much money on a car, since I couldn't find one that was head and shoulders above the rest. In all of the consumer forums, car owners aired their problems with their vehicles--even the hallowed Honda Accord. Reasons I settled on the RAV4 are listed below.

rav4 suv 2004
By robledocharles on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

fun to drive,and has enough power to get me from point a to b. with no problems. very happy with this suv.

RVA 4 all wheel..
By jlhood on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I always purchas a T! After putting al least 250,000 miles on each one! My first Rav4 with all wheel drive...IT IS GREAT!!!! Love it...all little bit of it!! Haul dogs and birds and fun for around town commute as well!! Lots of room for a small SUV!! Comfy on long trips as well!

Good Commuter
By AlJ on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Good handling, milege, breaks. Vehicle stability control and traction control terrific for this class vehicle. Wold prefer a six, not because it does not have enough pep but because it wouldn't have to work as hard. Interior is a little tight. If room in back is paramont, you can probably make a better choice.

Preferred over my Camry and Van et all
By Faith on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Love my RAV 4! Easier to enter and exit than cars or trucks. Much more comfortable to sit in for long periods of driving than my Camry or van was. Can actually get out without walking like Grandpa McCoy. Handles great in country on dirt roads, mud, sand, and fields. Easy to maneuver in interstate and freeway traffic and great visibility. Parking is a cinch, even parallel, and even I can back into a parking place with it - no problemo!