2003 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Typical Toyota Quality

2003 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Typical Toyota Quality
By RGL on

2003 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My 2003 RAV4 Sport is the 5th Toyota product we have purchased and it has delivered satisfaction. Those who have slammed the mini-"ute" have somehow forgotten that this is a 4 cylinder mini-suv. For driving around the city and periodic trips on the interstate the performance is satisfying. I have had no problems keeping up with more expensive vehicles on the interstate and at 75mph, the ride is quiet and comfortable. I am very satisfied with my RAV and yes it does deserve its rating as the top rated min- suv by Consumer Reports.

Sport Package with moonroof is very handsome. Also, the sport fabric combination inside sparkles with the black exterior. I have the black/gray exterior color combination. Several people have asked me if Lexus has begun producing a mini-suv.

Only one month of ownership..but I have nothing worth noting here. Overall a fine package. More color combinations available for sport package would be nice. Perhaps a tan leather package???